How to clean a copper kettle
If you do not know how to clean a copper kettle, do not panic at all, we have described the different ways to clean copper kettle below, in case of rusting or dusting. If your kettle is dusted or rusty, you can easily clean the kettle in your home after using the kettle.
Method.1 Lemon and salt
Clean you copper kettle with lemon and salt following three steps
- As you know that lemons are used in every home, you pick up some lemons and chop them, then add a pinch of salt to the lemons and leave.
- Now, clean your copper kettle, then add the lemon juice and rub the lemon over the kettle (or on those pieces of copper kettle which you want to clean) with salt.
- Let it rest for a while so that the lemon and salt will remove the dust from copper kettle, then you clean the kettle with a towel.
Note: Remember that salt and lemons work like magic in cleaning copper, you can also clean all dishes in your home using lemons and salt without any harm.
Method.2 Buttermilk or Sour Milk
If you want to know how to clean a copper kettle using Buttermilk or Sour Milk is very easy.
- Heat the water first and then pour the water over the copper kettle, and also fill, so that the dust comes out of the kettle.
- Dip a cleansing cloth in butter or sour milk, and remember to keep the cloth smoothed so that your kettle does not scratch. 3 Now gently rub your kettle with a clean cloth, so that your kettle is polished and the shines.
- Now gently rub your kettle with a clean cloth, so that your kettle is polished and the shines.
Methode.3 Home guide best method
As most people want them to have the means to easily clean their kettles in their own home, do you really want to know how to clean a copper kettle? So these 10 things must be in your home.
- Soft sponge
- Dish soap
- Bottle brush
- Soft cloths
- Copper polish
First of all, place your copper kettle in the kitchen. In a clean place, drop the dishwasher soap on a soft sponge.
Wash your kettle with warm water, and then rub and clean with a sponge, so that the dust drains out.
Make homemade polish in your home
Now pick up a bowl and mix it in equal quantities of salt, vinegar, and white flour, then paste it and apply it in a sponge, now apply the polish to the kettle with a sponge, and rub, and then finally clean with a towel.
Method.4 white vinegar and salt
Many people try to know that how to clean a Copper Kettle in their homes, if you are one of them, we have come up with a great method for you to remove Copper Kettle stains, dust and rusty.
Step. 1 You should have
- Salt one spoon
- Vinegar one cup
Step. 2 Put a lot of water in your pot and add one spoon of vinegar and one cup of salt to it. After mixing all the ingredients, put your copper kettle in the pot and boil for two hours.
Step. 3 Now take your copper kettle out of the water and clean it with dry cloth or towel, all stains, rust and dust will be removed from your copper kettle.
Method.5 Baking soda and lemon
Step.1 You should have in your kitchen
- one spoon of baking soda
- one lemon
Step.2 Sprinkle a lemon juice over a spoon of baking soda, then paste it well, now take a piece of clean cloth and rub it gently on your copper kettle using your homemade paste.
When the stain is removed, wash your kettle or clean it with a soft cloth, your kettle will become glossy.